Friday, June 26, 2009

Saturday Run

I am organizing a run on Saturday morning (June 27) at about 7:30 a.m. before it gets too hot. We will meet at the parking lot at the very end of Island Bay Lane. There is a small park at the end of the road where we could start a mildly hilly yet very shady run. We can run up to 3.5 miles on that route, depending on interest. I will provide water.

To get there: I-55 to Toronto Road, head east (toward UIS), then after the train tracks turn right onto West Lake Shore Dr, go several blocks, then turn right onto Island Bay Lane and take that all the way to the end (it dead ends at the park).

If anyone is interested, please email me no later than 10 pm Friday night, so I know whether we will be running. My email is akhall5@comcast.net

Thanks!

Arlene

No comments:

Post a Comment